Software Packages and Codes Developed by VSCLAB
Attention: VLSI System and Computational LAB at UC Riverside and the Regents of University of California keep all the copyrights of the following programs.
List of Available Package
- EMspice: coupled EM-IR analysis tool for full-chip power grid EM and IR check and sign-off
- GPU-accelerated sparse parallel LU factorization solver project, GLU V3.0 is released on August 1st, 2019 (with sources codes and examples)
- The physics-based electromigration models in matlab and related documents and examples in github
- GPU-GMRES (in github with sources codes and examples) - Parallel GMRES (Generalized Minimal Residual) linear solver on GPU platforms for both RLC and thermal circuits.
- ThermPOF (in github with source codes) - the matrix-pencil based thermal behavioral modeling technique.
- ThermSID (in github with source codes) - subspace identification based thermal behavioral modeling technique.
- ThermalSubCP (in github with source codes) - perform the thermal modeling considering realistic power maps.
- SCAD3 (in github with source codes) - Determinant Decision Diagram Based Symbolic Analysis Tool Suite
- TMM (in github with source codes) – Thermal Moment Matching algorithm for fast thermal analysis
- Sequence of Linear Programming (in github with source codes) - fast power grid reliability-aware sizing and optimization
- UiMOR (only binary codes) - UC-Riverside Model Order Reduction Tool Suite
- ETBR (only binary codes) - Extended Truncated Balanced Realization (EBTR) power grid solver.
- More discussion on ETBR can be found at power grid analysis project.